Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thank You to Sturgis Library

I'd like to thank Sturgis Library, in Barnstable Village, Massachusetts, for allowing me to use one of its display cases to exhibit some of my Scrooge Studies drawings.  I hung the show today and it will be up for the whole month of November (2018).  



All of the staff have been very friendly and supportive; they also helped me early on in my project when I was studying the work of J.M.W. Turner.  I'd especially like to thank Director Lucy Loomis and Reference Librarian Corey Farrenkopf.

Sturgis Library is a really important and vital local institution, and I'd like to take the opportunity to encourage people to support Sturgis Library on Giving Tuesday (November 27, 2018).  There are also some upcoming holiday events there, including a Christmas Tea on December 8, 2018, and a Holiday Ornament Sale starting on December 3, 2018 (which will run for two weeks).  You can check out Sturgis Library's monthly newsletter at http://www.sturgislibrary.org/monthly-enewsletter/.

No comments:

Post a Comment